A Phase II, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Multi-Center, Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of an Adjuvanted Cell Culture-Derived H5N1 Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine at Two Different Formulations in Healthy Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; Adjuvants
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 12 Aug 2015 Protocol has been amended in change of study design from single blind to double blind and change in time frames of primary endpoints
- 22 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.