Phase III Double-blinded, Placebo Controlled Study of Xilonix for Improving Survival in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MABp1 (Primary) ; Megestrol
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XCITE
- Sponsors XBiotech
- 12 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium (End date:2017-06-29).
- 09 Jun 2017 According to an XBiotech media release, the IDMC had no safety concerns from the unblinded analysis. However, the committee recommended the early termination of the study since the findings were not sufficient to meet efficacy or the threshold for continuation, which involved a prospectively defined acceptance boundary for the interim analysis of less than or equal to p = 0.08.
- 09 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to a XBiotech media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History