A Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Bayesian Adaptive Randomization Design and Dose Regimen-finding Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of BAN2401 in Subjects With Early Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BAN 2401 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 01 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 01 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.