A Phase III, randomised, partially-blind, controlled, multi-centric, multi-country study to evaluate the immunogenicity, safety and reactogenicity of GSK Biologicals MenACWY-TT conjugate vaccine co-administered with Boostrix administered intramuscularly versus MenACWY-TT alone administered intramuscularly, in healthy adolescents and young adults between 11 and 25 years of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.