A Phase II Baseline Versus Treatment Study to Determine the Efficacy of Raltegravir (Isentress) in Preventing Progression of Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis as Determined by Gadolinium-enhanced MRI
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- 01 Nov 2016 Results (n=20) assessing efficacy published in the Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 28 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 31 Oct 2014 Accrual to date is 121% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.