A PHASE I/II STUDY OF INTRATUMORAL INJECTION OF IPILIMUMAB IN COMBINATION WITH LOCAL RADIATION IN MELANOMA, NON-HODGKIN LYMPHOMA AND COLORECTAL CARCINOMA
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Colon cancer; Cutaneous B-cell lymphoma; Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Diffuse lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hairy cell leukaemia; Malignant melanoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Rectal cancer; Sezary syndrome; T-cell leukaemia; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Jan 2017 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 20 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2013 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.