A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Trastuzumab Emtansine Versus Trastuzumab as Adjuvant Therapy for Patients With HER2-Positive Primary Breast Cancer Who Have Residual Tumor Present Pathologically in the Breast or Axillary Lymph Nodes Following Preoperative Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KATHERINE
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.