An Open Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD), Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics (PKs) of CPI-613 Given With High Dose Cytarabine and Mitoxantrone in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 613 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 23 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History