A Phase I Study of Recombinant Human Interleukin-18 (SB-485232) in Combination With Ofatumumab After Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation for Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iboctadekin (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2016 Results analyzing safety and biological activity, presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 15 Apr 2016 Dose given to patient is changed from 3-100 µg/kg/day to 3-30 µg/kg/day as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2018.