Project PrEPare - An Open Label Demonstration Project and Phase II Safety Study of Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Use Among 15 to 17 Year Old Young Men Who Have Sex With Men (YMSM) in the United States
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Project PrEPare
- 14 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.