A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Dose Escalation Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous Infusion of Human Placenta-Derived Cells (PDA001) for the Treatment of Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cenplacel L (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 27 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jan 2015 Time frame of primary endpoint changed from 2 years to 1 year as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.