A Parallel Group, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Phase 1b Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of a Single Dose of ALD403 Administered Intravenously in Patients With Frequent Episodic Migraines
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eptinezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- 15 May 2015 According to an Alder Biopharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial were presented at the 17th Congress of the International Headache Society.
- 15 May 2015 Results published in an Alder Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 May 2015 Six-month follow-up data will be presented at the 17th Congress of the International Headache Society, according to an Alder BioPharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History