A 36-week Open-label Extension Study of CACZ885H2361 on the Safety and Tolerability of Canakinumab 150 mg s.c. Pre-filled Syringe (PFS) in Treating Acute Gouty Arthritis Flares in Frequently Flaring Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Gouty arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 13 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.