Phase 2 Study of Etirinotecan Pegol (NKTR-102) in the Treatment of Patients With Metastatic and Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) After Failure of 2nd Line Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etirinotecan pegol (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jul 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Aug 2015 Study details will be presented at the IASLC 16th World Congress on Lung Cancer, according to a Nektar Therapeutics media release.