A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Single and Multiple-Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenous Biapenem (RPX2003) and RPX7009 Given Alone and in Combination in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vaborbactam (Primary) ; Biapenem
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Rempex Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2013 New trial record