Project PrEPare - An Open Label Demonstration Project and Phase II Safety Study of Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Use Among Young Men Who Have Sex With Men (YMSM) in the United States
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Project PrEPare
- 13 Sep 2016 Results published in the JAIDS.
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to the Results published in the JAIDS.
- 29 Aug 2016 Results of this and other four studies published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (2016).