An Open-Label Phase 3 Study to Assess Immunogenicity and Safety of a Vero Cell-Derived Whole Virus H5N1 Influenza Vaccine in a Japanese Elderly Population Aged 65 Years and Older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A vaccine H5N1-Baxter (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 08 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.