A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter Phase III Study of Regorafenib in Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) After Sorafenib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESORCE
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Bayer media release, Dr. Jordi Bruix is a lead investigator of this trial.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Bayer media release, based on the data from this trial, the European Commission (EC) has granted marketing authorization for Stivarga (regorafenib) for the treatment of adult patients with HCC who have been previously treated with Nexavar (sorafenib).
- 26 Jun 2017 According to a Bayer media release, the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) in Japan has granted marketing authorization for Stivarga (regorafenib) tablets for the second-line treatment of patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) who have progressed after treatment with cancer chemotherapy. The approval is based on data from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History