A Study of the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human), 10% Solution (IGIV, 10%) in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer´s Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Baxalta
- 20 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2013 New trial record
- 10 Dec 2012 Status of the extension study changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.