A Multicenter, Phase III, Open-Label, Randomized Study in Relapsed/Refractory Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia to Evaluate the Benefit of GDC-0199 (ABT-199) Plus Rituximab Compared With Bendamustine Plus Rituximab
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 01 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2020 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.