A Multicenter, Phase III, Open-Label, Randomized Study in Relapsed/Refractory Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia to Evaluate the Benefit of GDC-0199 (ABT-199) Plus Rituximab Compared With Bendamustine Plus Rituximab
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MURANO
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Sep 2017 According to an AbbVie media release, full data from this study will support regulatory submissions for venetoclax in combination with Rituxan therapy in R/R CLL, and will be presented at an upcoming medical conference. An independent data monitoring committee has reviewed this study and made the recommendation to unblind the trial based on the positive results.
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Genentech media release, data from the study will be submitted to health authorities and presented at an upcoming medical meeting.
- 18 Sep 2017 Results published in a Genentech media release.