A Phase 2b Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Elagolix in Premenopausal Women With Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Associated With Uterine Fibroids
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elagolix (Primary) ; Estradiol/norethisterone
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 09 May 2017 Results for cohort 1 (n=259), presented at the 65th Annual Clinical Meeting of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- 09 May 2017 Acoording to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, positive efficacy data was presented at the Congress of the Society of Endometriosis and Uterine Disorders (SEUD) in Singapore 2017.
- 07 Apr 2017 According to an AbbVie media release, results from the 600mg cohort were similar and will be reported in a future publication.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History