A Phase 2b Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Elagolix in Premenopausal Women With Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Associated With Uterine Fibroids
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elagolix (Primary) ; Estradiol/norethisterone
- Indications Menstruation disorders; Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 01 Nov 2017 Results (n=201) assessing impact of elagolix on the health-related quality of life, presented at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine Scientific Congress 2017.
- 01 Nov 2017 Results for cohort 1 (n=259), presented at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine Scientific Congress 2017.
- 09 May 2017 Results for cohort 1 (n=259), presented at the 65th Annual Clinical Meeting of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History