DB2114930: A randomized, multi-center, double-blind, doubledummy, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of umeclidinium/vilanterol compared with fluticasone propionate/salmeterol over 12 weeks in subjects with COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Advair v Zephyr
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 706 to 710 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Mar 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01817764).