An Extension Treatment Protocol for Subjects Who Have Participated in a Phase 3 Study of Tivozanib vs. Sorafenib in Renal Cell Carcinoma (Protocol AV-951-09-301)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tivozanib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma; AVEO Oncology
- 22 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Efficacy results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 May 2015 Final results will be presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, according to an AVEO Oncology media release.