An Extension Treatment Protocol for Subjects Who Have Participated in a Phase 3 Study of Tivozanib vs. Sorafenib in Renal Cell Carcinoma (Protocol AV-951-09-301)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tivozanib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma; AVEO Oncology
- 22 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Efficacy results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 May 2015 Final results will be presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, according to an AVEO Oncology media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History