Direct Implantation of Rapamycin-Eluting Stents With Bio-Erodible Drug Carrier Technology Utilizing the Second Generation Svelte Drug-Eluting Coronary Stent Integrated Delivery System (IDS).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Zotarolimus
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIRECT-II
- Sponsors Svelte Medical Systems
- 25 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 May 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrail.gov record.
- 14 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Svelte Medical Systems media release. The final patient has been enrolled.
- 07 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov).