An Open-label, Randomized Phase IIB/III Active Control Study of Second-line Tergenpumatucel-L (Hyper-Acute(R)-Lung ) Immunotherapy Versus Docetaxel in Progressive or Relapsed Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tergenpumatucel-L (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NewLink Genetics Corporation
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.