Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (GSK-580299) in Healthy Female Control Subjects From the Primary NCT00294047 Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 01 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.