A Phase I Study of Romidepsin, Gemcitabine, Dexamethasone and Cisplatin Combination Therapy in the Treatment of Peripheral T-Cell and Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Dexamethasone; Gemcitabine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 18 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.