Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Human Papillomavirus Vaccine (GSK-580299) in Healthy Female Control Subjects From the Primary NCT00294047 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.