A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo Controlled, Single-Dose, 4-Way Crossover Study to Determine the Relative Abuse Potential of ALO-02 (Oxycodone Hydrochloride and Naltrexone Hydrochloride Extended Release Capsules) Compared to Oxycodone Immediate Release and Placebo When Administered Intranasally to Non-Dependent, Recreational Opioid Users
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naltrexone (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Opioid abuse; Pain
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 03 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Peak-analgesic-effect' has been met.
- 03 May 2014 Results presented at the 33rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 11 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History