An Open-Label, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of Once-daily Oral Aripiprazole in Children and Adolescents With Tourette's Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 04 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 96 to 111 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.