A Phase II, Randomized, Observer-Blind With Single-Blind Booster, Multi-Center, Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of an Adjuvanted Cell Culture-Derived H5N1 Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine at Two Different Formulations in Healthy Pediatric Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 24 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.