A Phase IIIb, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Controlled Trial, to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Indacaterol (150microg o.d.) vs. Placebo, in Patients With Moderate-to-severe COPD With Destroyed Lung by Tuberculosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INFINITY
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 76 to 132 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2013 New trial record