A Phase III, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomised Withdrawal, Multicentre, Extension, Safety and Efficacy Study of Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate (LDX) in Children and Adolescents Aged 6-17 With Attention- Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 01 Jun 2014 Results published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- 09 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 19 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network: 5859).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History