A Phase IIa, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of 28 Day Oral Administration of BAY 85-8501 in Patients with non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 85 8501 (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiectasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 10 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.