Evaluation of Purified Poloxamer 188 in Children in Crisis (EPIC): A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Clinical Trial of ANX-188 (Purified Poloxamer 188) Injection in Children With Sickle Cell Disease Experiencing Vaso Occlusive Crisis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Poloxamer 188 (Primary)
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia; Veno-occlusive disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPIC
- Sponsors Mast Therapeutics
- 26 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Reduction of the duration of vaso occlusive crisis (VOC) in subjects with sickle cell disease.), as per Mast Therapeutics media release.
- 20 Sep 2016 Top-line results published in Mast Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History