The Borealis-2 Clinical Trial: A Randomized Phase 2 Study Comparing Docetaxel Alone to Docetaxel in Combination With OGX-427 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma After Receiving a Platinum-containing Regimen: Hoosier Cancer Research Network GU12-160.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apatorsen (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urethral cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Borealis-2
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 21 Feb 2017 According to an OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals media release, the company presented results from this study at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 21 Feb 2017 Results published in the OncoGenex media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History