Dipyridamole Assessment for Flare Reduction in SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin/dipyridamole (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DARE
- 26 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 26 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.