A Phase I Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Raltegravir in HIV-1-Exposed Neonates at Risk of Acquiring HIV-1 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 16 Feb 2017 Results (n=25) of cohort 2 assessing pharmacokinetics and 6 week safety results presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 12 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.