A 52-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a 200-mcg Dose of IPP-201101 Plus Standard of Care in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Forigerimod (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ImmuPharma
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2017 According to an ImmuPharma media release, at end-April 2017 all 200 patients have passed the 3 months stage, over 80% of patients (166) have passed 6 months, 49 patients passed the 9 months stage and 28 patients have passed the full 12 months in this study. Top line results are expected in Q1 2018.
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.