A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-group, Vehicle and Standard of Care-controlled Phase 3 Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of DSC127 in Treating Non-healing Foot Ulcers in Subjects With Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclerastide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRIDE-2
- Sponsors Derma Sciences
- 12 Nov 2015 According to a Derma Sciences media release, this study has been terminated based on futility determinations conducted by the Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) for the planned, pre-specified interim analyses regarding the primary efficacy endpoint.
- 12 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to a Derma Sciences media release.
- 10 Aug 2015 According to a Derma Sciences media release, 576 patients have been enrolled in the phase III trials till date. Top-line results are expected to be reported in the first quarter of 2017.