A Randomized, Active-control, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel-group, Multi-center Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of SP-01 (Granisetron Transdermal Delivery System) in Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting Associated With the Administration of Moderately or Highly Emetogenic (ME or HE) Multi-day Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Granisetron (Primary) ; Granisetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Solasia Pharma
- 11 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.