A Pilot Demonstration Project to Operationalize Pre-exposure Prophylaxis as Part of Combination HIV Prevention Among MSM and Transgender Women in Los Angeles County
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PATH-PrEP
- 24 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.