A three-arm, randomized, open label, phase II study of everolimus in combination with exemestane versus everolimus alone versus capecitabine in the treatment of postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor positive, locally advanced, recurrent, or metastatic breast cancer after recurrence or progression on prior letrozole or anastrozole
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOLERO-6
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Dec 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Oct 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 06 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Ireland.