An Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab Given Sequentially With Ipilimumab in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate-064
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 19 Apr 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing the association between baseline Biomarkers and clinical response, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 01 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.