A Phase 3, Open-label Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Sofosbuvir plus Ribavirin in Chronic Genotype 1, 2, 3 and 4 Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Co-infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ribavirin (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PHOTON-2
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Oct 2016 Results of a phylogenetic analysis from this and 10 other phase III Sofosbuvir trials, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 01 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.