A Randomized, Double Masked, Active Controlled, Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Repeated Doses of Intravitreal VEGF Trap Eye in Subjects With Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VIVID-EAST; VIVID-EAST-DME
- Sponsors Bayer
- 29 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2014 According to a Bayer HealthCare media release, the European Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has recommended aflibercept solution for approval for the treatment of visual impairment due to diabetic macular edema.