A Randomized Study of Finite Androgen Ablation vs. Finite Androgen Ablation in Combination with Abiraterone Acetate and Prednisone in Patients with Prostate Cancer Who Have PSA Progression After Prostatectomy and/or Radiotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary) ; Degarelix; Goserelin; Leuprorelin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 26 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.