A Phase 2, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Three Once-Daily CLS001 Topical Gels Versus Vehicle Administered for 12 Weeks to Subjects With Papulopustular Rosacea
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Omiganan (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Rosacea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cutanea Life Sciences
- 11 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2013 New trial record